AGP Font Awesome Collection
AGP Font Awesome Collection– is a font awesome wordpress plugin that allows to integrate the Font Awesome icons to Your WordPress website. With this plugin you can use various types of the Font Awesome based icons, buttons etc. using simple shortcodes with flexible parameters or the Visual Constructor. WordPress Developers also can find with this plugin some useful features for usage within the code.
- Install and activate the font awesome wordpress plugin. That’s all you need to start using 675 Font Awesome 4.7.0 icons on Your site;
- Font Awesome icons can be used as simple HTML code or shortcodes.
- You can add any of the Font Awesome icons and use it as simple icon, icon with text, icon button, icon button with text and easy customize it for your needs;
- All shortcodes can be used via Administrator Panel in TinyMCE editor area and directly in code;
- For buttons can be added URL attribute that can lead to a page, an external site or a social networks profile. You can use this feature for a personal promotion, downloads link, donation etc.;
- The font awesome wordpress plugin has some additional features for advertise and promotion on Your website.
- You can use the Font Awesome icons in WordPress menu.
Features for Developers
- Specific Font Awesome Version shortcode allows to show current Font Awesome version, e.g. for your own plugin.
- As developer, you can add dropdown with the Font Awesome icons list and use it for your purpose.
- For developers are available some object and classes that implement convenient and flexible methods for access to Font Awesome icons properties.
- You can add the Font Awesome Icon and position of this icon for each terms of any taxonomy or category and use this parameters in PHP and HTML code
How To Use
At first, You must enable “Menu Icons” module on the plugin settings page in the Admin Panel. Then go to the Appearance > Menus and select necessary menu. For each menu item you can find additional drop-down list with the Font Awesome icons.
You can add icons and buttons just in few clicks in the font awesome wordpress plugin with the visual shortcodes constructor in TinyMCE editor. Just push small button with “FA” icon at the top panel of editor and select needed parameters in popup window.
You can create you own shortcodes in the Administrator Panel on the “Shortcodes” page and use it within Visual Constructor for different pages or posts as many times as needed.
Shortcode Container can be used as a wrapper for a custom shortcode for alignment it on a page. Just create your own shortcode with any elements in the Administrator Panel on the “Shortcodes” page and select it in Visual Constructor as parameter for “Shortcode Container” element.
Slider – is a set of small animated information blocks with Font Awesome icon, headline, description and link to URL. You can create and configure own sliders in the Administrator Panel on the “Sliders” page of the font awesome wordpress plugin. Each slider is attached to a personal shortcode and can be used via Administrator Panel in TinyMCE editor areas and directly in code. Also You can use Your slider in the “AGP Font Awesome Promotion Slider” widget.
You can use “AGP Font Awesome Promotion” widget for advertise and promotion in the font awesome wordpress plugin. You can create and show small animated information block in sidebar, that contains Font Awesome icon, headline, description and link to URL. Also You can setup colors for text and background of the widget content.
In the font awesome wordpress plugin You can use “AGP Font Awesome Promotion Slider” widget for advertise and promotion. You can create and show small animated information block in sidebar, that contains Your personal slider with Font Awesome icons, headlines, descriptions and links to URL.